Capelli will re-open
Monday, May 18th
Before booking an appointment, please take a moment to review this detailed explanation of our scheduling procedures and pandemic protocols that will be strictly enforced for everyone’s safety. In an effort to keep everyone safe and feel more secure, our owner Lynn, has made an extra precautionary investment to have a sanitization system installed that will spray continuously throughout the salon. This system is proven to reduce contracting Covid-19, the flu & the common cold.
New hours of operation through June 30th
Monday - Saturday ~ 9:00 am -5:00 pm
Precautionary rules mandated by law:
- All clients and employees must provide and wear their own masks inside of our building.
- We will use a touch-less thermometer to take all clients’ and employees’ temperatures upon entrance into our building. Anyone with a fever will not be able to enter the salon.
- Walk-ins will NOT be accepted at this time. Appointments are required for ALL services- base colors must be scheduled prior to weaves and haircuts.
- Our stylists will be working in shifts on alternating days to maintain 50% capacity.
- Each stylist will contact their clients to schedule appointments. If you have not heard from your stylist by May 21st, our front desk receptionists will be available then to answer the phone and assist you.
- The stylists’ shifts will alternate as Monday, Wednesday & Friday one week, then Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday the following week.
May: 18, 20, 22, 26, 28, 30
June: 1, 3, 5, 9, 11, 13, , 17, 19, 23, 25, 27
Lynn - Heidi -Amy -Mina -Grace -Vanessa -Lucy
May: 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29
June: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 30
Kristin -Katherine -Jill -Kaylee -Natalie -Micky